Share your experience
Had work done by us? Share your experience with others and leave us a Google Review!
At Stone Saver, we pride ourselves on providing one-on-one service to give each of our customers an exceptional experience and an end result that they will love living with for years to come and it shows. Hear what our customers have to say about us:
- It went Great. Cecelia came out on time and gave quote and measurements and received quote thru email in a timely manner. The Price was an Outstanding deal and the installation was flawless. Highly Recommended!!! You will need your own plumber for reconnect of plumbing, but even with that cost added in still a great deal.
Mark S. 3/12/2017
- I had a massive piece of leftover stone i needed to move out of the way so my garage floor could be re-done. eventually it was to be cut and installed as part of a future bathroom renovation. I called 4 stone providers with excellent ratings on Angies list and Stone Saver was the only one who was willing to help in any way. They quickly found me a professional they work with periodically who would be willing to take on the project and stated that they didnt want any fee for making the connection. Very helpful, classy operation – i will absolutely be calling them when i end up doing the bathrooms.
Lana B. 2/2/2017
- They did an outstanding job! They were responsive, tremendously helpful, and did an outstanding
job cutting the granite and installing it. Things could not have gone any better. I would use them again
without any reservations.
Robert B. 1/17/2017
- Wonderful. The work was done efficiently. The counter fit perfectly. Everyone was polite and efficient.
Joanne M. 8/16/16
- It went great!
I went to the showroom with the countertop measurements, and once I had selected the price group they were able to give me an estimate for the total cost. (A Stone Saver employee came to the house to do the templating, but the original measurements held, so that there was no need to change the estimate.)
The stone yard where they sent me to pick out the slabs had a very wide selection and I was able to find exactly the pieces I wanted.
Stone Saver was flexible as far as installation date was concerned, even accommodating my need to postpone the scheduled install at the last minute (due to delivery problems with new appliances which were also to be installed). And when the hole in the kitchen island had to be tweaked for the new appliances, they came back out without any problem and “made it right.”
They were easy to work with and kept in communication as the job progressed, always a welcome plus with contractors.They were always willing to answer questions and made sure that I was satisfied. The installers were very careful in both the removal of the old countertops and the installation of the new.
I wish I had more countertops to upgrade!
Marguerite P. 4/17/16
- I contacted Stone Saver for a quote for new countertops and was very pleased from that time until the job was completed. Everyone I was in contact with was courteous and professional.
- We were undecided on what we wanted but they pulled it all together for us. They have great vision even if given only a slight clue of what you’re looking for. Every one else told us 2-3 weeks from selection to install. We had ours in within a week. One minor oops, but it was handled so incredibly quick and efficiently, I wouldn’t even consider it an issue. Very professional, great ideas, great communication and follow up. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for work done.
- It could not have gone any better. Sharon and Cecilia were absolutely wonderful to work with. Their patience, knowledge, responsiveness, follow-through, and guidance during every step of the process made it very easy for my wife and me, and resulted in a finished product that was gorgeous. The fabricator/installer was very talented and meticulous.
- Sharon and her staff were very responsive and detailed on job aspects. John Paul (JP) installation crew was very professional and did an exceptional job with some difficult corners and electrical outlet cuts. In our opinion the Quality of work could not be matched by any other installation company. The hole drilling for new faucets and soap dispenser was perfect!
- It went great start to finish. I contacted them through their website, they responded to me almost instantly, they found what I was looking for, had it installed very quickly. They showed up when they said they would, the whole experience was so very easy. They had the top installed before I even heard back from some of the other companies I requested quotes from.
- Everything went extremely smoothly. Sharon was always easy to reach, her employees were neat, punctual, and very skilled. The installation was done in about 4 hours and the kitchen was left clean and spotless. It was truly a pleasure working with Sharon and we would certainly use her company again – we recommend them highly!
- Various staff members of this firm stayed in contact with me throughout the process. Measurements were completed within a day after first contact. I received notes and calls regarding the progress on cutting the stone each day until the installers arrived. The product was beautiful and I received a new sink. Over all I am very pleased. especially because the owner and staff stayed with me all thought the process. Nice people.. quality work and a fair price. What more could I ask?
- That service turned out fantastic. They came out right before Thanksgiving. I would give them a perfect 10, because they were so great. They communicated well, they stuck with the price they gave us, they also gave us a lot of different options too. Chelsea was our contact and the 2 men, who were brothers, who installed the counters were great to work with. They did the installation in our kitchen. They were nice too. I wished Angie’s List would let me give them an A+.
- Jim, Sharon, and Chelsea are great to work with. They are always responsive to any questions or concerns, and all work was done in a timely manner. Their installer was the friendliest person I’ve had working on my house. I love my new countertops!
- The guys came in today and installed my new countertops and I just wanted you to know that they are gorgeous! Thank you for working with me on this project, and being patient while I was in the hospital.