At Stone Saver, we pride ourselves on providing one-on-one service to give each of our customers an exceptional experience and an end result that they will love living with for years to come and it shows. Hear what our customers have to say about us:
- Our business, KohlerHaus, has had the pleasure of working with Sharon, Cecilia, and team for many years now and we are so very happy!
We use them for every client because they have high quality products and amazing customer service. Why would we need to go anywhere else?
If you are in the market, look no further. This place is it!
- Our contractor recommended Stone Saver, so being new to the area, we followed his advice and we cannot be happier.
We picked the color we wanted and we relied on the staff there to go and pick out our granite from the various yards they deal with. They knew what color we wanted, picked out two slabs of granite and provided us with a sample of the granite they picked and it was right on the money.
Once our cabinets were installed, we called Stone Saver and scheduled the installers to come and measure for our countertops. We were doing a full kitchen, bathroom vanity, and a special dog grooming area too.
Stone Saver sent pictures and info on the installers and they came and professionally measured all the areas, and asked the right questions.
Only then did we submit payment to Stone Savers, half of the cost of the entire job. I might add that Stone Savers can beat the big box stores on cost.
Also, the turn around time at the big box stores can be over a month from time of measurement to installation, but within ONE WEEK, the installers were back to install our granite.
They brought three guys, and there was not one hiccup in the whole process. We asked for no seams, and we got no seams. We asked for a tight install of a large sink in a small cabinet, and it fit like a glove.
The crew was orderly, clean and unbelievably polite and considerate of our home.
Back to the sales staff at Stone Savers, the three women we dealt with were a hoot. They are the type of folks you could hang out with and just shoot the breeze.
It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
Pictures will follow when our tile work is completed!
Mike and Rosie 08/28/19
- It went great start to finish. I contacted them through their website, they responded to me almost instantly, they found what I was looking for, had it installed very quickly. They showed up when they said they would, the whole experience was so very easy. They had the top installed before I even heard back from some of the other companies I requested quotes from.
- Everything went extremely smoothly. Sharon was always easy to reach, her employees were neat, punctual, and very skilled. The installation was done in about 4 hours and the kitchen was left clean and spotless. It was truly a pleasure working with Sharon and we would certainly use her company again – we recommend them highly!
- Various staff members of this firm stayed in contact with me throughout the process. Measurements were completed within a day after first contact. I received notes and calls regarding the progress on cutting the stone each day until the installers arrived. The product was beautiful and I received a new sink. Over all I am very pleased. especially because the owner and staff stayed with me all thought the process. Nice people.. quality work and a fair price. What more could I ask?
- That service turned out fantastic. They came out right before Thanksgiving. I would give them a perfect 10, because they were so great. They communicated well, they stuck with the price they gave us, they also gave us a lot of different options too. Chelsea was our contact and the 2 men, who were brothers, who installed the counters were great to work with. They did the installation in our kitchen. They were nice too. I wished Angie’s List would let me give them an A+.
- Jim, Sharon, and Chelsea are great to work with. They are always responsive to any questions or concerns, and all work was done in a timely manner. Their installer was the friendliest person I’ve had working on my house. I love my new countertops!
- The guys came in today and installed my new countertops and I just wanted you to know that they are gorgeous! Thank you for working with me on this project, and being patient while I was in the hospital.