How the process works
Tampa area Granite Countertops
We work one on one with our customers to find the exact vision of their dream kitchen or bath. Once the granite color/slab and backsplash design is picked, one of our licensed, subcontractors:
- Goes to the home for an actual template of the area and will collect a 50% deposit at this time.
- We then move the slab to our fabrication shop so it can be cut to the template.
- Depending on our current workload we typically install within 5 to 10 days after template and once installed, require the remaining balance due.
- And voila, you have a kitchen/bath you’ll LOVE!
- If getting new cabinets, we template the newly installed cabinets, not the old ones.
- If re-facing, we can install countertops before re-facing takes place.
- If getting a new sink, we need the sink when we come out to template which our subcontractor will take with them in order to cut and polish the cutout to your sink’s exact measurements. This is needed for an undermount sink, but not always for a drop in, or farm sink.
- We cut the faucet holes on site at installation, so the faucet that will be installed in your new counters has to be present at that time.
Template, Fabrication, and Installation provided by Monzonite Marble & Granite, Watermark Design Inc, and A&D Stone.